Mother's Day Modile Greetings

Posted by Sadia's Blog 0 comments
Thanks To mom is a new mobile SMS text based and it is good to cheer your friends up and you can send this sms to others...

Nature : Mother Day
File Format : Words | Font : English

Bangla Mobile SMS
(¯`♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*♫.•
´*.¸.•♥H srkr♥
♥ M - O - T - H - E - R ♥
"M" is for the million things she gave me ♥
"O" means only that she's growing old ♥
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me ♥
"H" is for her heart of purest gold ♥
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining ♥
"R" means right, and right she'll always be ♥

 

(¯`♥´¯) .♥.•*¨`*♫.•
´*.¸.•♥H srkr♥
Your love is like the Arizona sun:
Always there, no matter what I do.
Bathed in light, I feel my love for you,
But words are gone before I have begun.
I don't know why I find it hard to say
The things that rest so deeply in my heart.
It seems almost impossible to start,
As though they're too ungainly to display.
I cherish you and what you feel for me.
I'm lucky that I have you for a mom.
I love you with a love that's sweet and calm,
And vast, like some unending inner sea.
You're the one I'm with when I'm alone;
You're the place within my heart that's home.
Love You Mom ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I Hope you have enjoyed much and if you really like my work please join me in order to make a good network so that we can share everything for the better world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts