Bangla Celebrity Humaira Himu Modelling Time

Posted by Sadia's Blog 0 comments
Bangla Hot Models
Deshi Model with their actvities, perfomances, modeling information, celebrity and their hot pictures. Very hot looking models are performing on cameras.......
Type: Bangla Celebrity
Section: Modelling, Midea: Tv Show, Drama
Himu talks with news media about her experience in first film. She says its totally new experience for me. I work with few teenage artists that really enjoyable and memorable for me. Now just I am waiting for to sea how people can accept me in big scene. If I able to success I will try to work regularly.
Humaira Himu Black Dress
Himu Wearing Black Dress
sexy famous celebrity Humaira Himu turns as a Bengali film actress. But never work in any kind of film before, her acting first film will be realized at upcoming 16 December. The film name is “Amar Bondhu Rashed”, which directed by Morshedul Islam.
Bangla Celebrity Humaira Himu
Himu Taking Photo Outdoor
I Hope you have enjoyed much and if you really like my work please join me in order to make a good network so that we can share everything for the better world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular Posts